- mobiles for advocacy
- find tactics
- Coordinating & mobilising
- People's media
- Fundraising & resource mobilisation
- Outreach & participation
- look at tools
- how tos
- Case studies
- working with mobiles
Submitted by amir on Tue, 09/09/2008 - 14:29.
- If you are storing your supporters' details in a database be sure that this data is stored safely and securely and is backed up frequently.
- If you are using viral techniques to spread information about a mobilisation you can't guarantee that your opponents won't also receive the message.
- Be careful using your mobile phone during demonstrations; if it is confiscated by the authorities they will have access to your contacts. Unfortunately such confiscations are becoming increasingly common.